Relationships can be tricky. There are so many things you can get wrong, and we all know one mistake can ruin a pretty good relationship. Of course, there is no one equation to getting it right. One netizen by the name Jokey Robles, however, claims there are 10 commandments men should follow in order to stay happy in their relationships (and keep their girlfriends/wives beautiful.)
These are the romantic 10 commandments, according to the netizen:
1. First and foremost, Jokey emphasized one should work hard in order to provide for one’s needs, as well as the needs of his/her family.
2. Second, he reminded men to appreciate all the little things their girls do, and to give credit where proper credit is due.
3. Make her feel beautiful by complimenting her first thing in the morning.
4. Always, always make time for her, even if it’s just to text and ask how her day is going.
5. Never charge a woman’s anger with anger. Give her time to calm down and chill for a little bit. It’s only a matter of time before she realizes she just wants some ‘lambing.’
6. Never be a fascist that tells her what she can/can’t wear, how she should walk, eat, or anything else! Robles jokes, the only time you should say something is if she wears something like a duster and clown makeup.
7. Always make an effort to keep your relationship interesting. Suggest new activities you could both try and enjoy when it’s becoming repetitive.
8. Don’t expect too much, and simply be satisfied with what she can give.
9. Include her in your circle of friends. She should not feel like she’s “others,” this way you could also express how proud you are of her!
10. The final note in Jokey’s romantic 10 commandments is of course, to NEVER, EVER CHEAT.
Jokey is confident to share all these commandments because as he claims, he and his girlfriend are on “the perfect path right now.”
Kudos to them, aye?
What can you say about these 10 commandments of love? Do you agree with all 10 points? If not, which one(s) do you not agree with and why? Let us know in the comments section below!